Yes, again. Blank is here: [link]
The guys at the Grand Battle IRC told me I should definitely do one for the Gradual Massacre characters, so I did. Gradual Massacre is the battle I entered Algernon in. Strangely enough, almost everybody in there turned out to be somewhat sadistic. If the battle had a theme, it was 'sadism.' So yeah.
1. The Countess: This character belongs to a person known as Schazer. The Countess is some sort of...robot...putty thing...I'm not entirely sure. She has gears. She is actually an agent for the grandmaster of the battle. She is very sadistic.
2. Pluck: Belongs to cyber95. This guy can materialize things out of someone else's imagination, but he can't see what he's going to materialize, which can cause some problems. At one point, he turned into a werewolf. Except he's only human on the full moon, so yeah. He can be a bit of a jerk, but he's not sadistic.
3. Holly: Belongs to MrGuy. An elf who has this thing called 'pathomancy'. She can turn emotions into objects or objects into emotions. She uses this to mess with people mostly. Yes, she is quite sadistic.
4. Ouroborous: Belongs to Godbot. Ouroborous is a group of Ouroborites. They are mutant bugs. They eat practically anything and do all sorts of nasty stuff like screech...and eat...and stuff. I can't really say that they're sadistic because I don't think they're smart enough to be sadistic, but they certainly are terrifying.
5. Lucas and Co.: Belongs to Hijack. Lucas is possessed by several demons, Lust, Envy, Wrath and Greed. He's insane. The demons can sort of alter others' personalities. I guess they're sort of sadistic. They're not good in any case.
6. Thane: Belongs to Ixcalibur. Thane was some son of a famous hero and wanted to surpass his father so he stupidly summoned a big nasty demon named Yt'hroloth who then corrupted him into what he is now. He's a telepath and can transfer pain and stuff into people and stuff. You can't call him sadistic, but he's pretty evil. Yeah.
7. Sir Arnold Scarlet: Belongs to Keertuja (or whatever) who was really Schazer in disguise. He was an immortal knight who lived all the way into the modern times and was really the only other good character in the group. Too bad his only purpose was to be an example. The Controller dragged him away to do horrible things to him and stuff.
8. Acacia: Belongs to whoosh. She's some sort of corrupt botanist who is deaf. She has a boomer around her neck that can deafen other people which is why she's been deafened herself and bluh. She's evil I guess and also sadistic or something but I don't really understand her character very well.
9. Algernon: You remember him! C'mon! He's pretty much the only nice guy left. Too bad he'll go insane at some point.
10. The Controller: Belongs to Pinary. Controller made the whole battle. If there was a god of sadism, he'd be it. That's all I need to say.